A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
Indygo is a narrative game with point ‘n’ click elements set in one room only – a painting workshop. It tells the story of a painter who locked himself out of the world.
The main topic of the game is depression and isolation. Indygo attempts to illustrate what people affected by mood disorders may experience.
- Deep, melancholy atmosphere thanks to high quality handmade art and originally composed soundtrack.
- Intriguing story evolving at every subtle, seemingly trivial decision.
- Engaging narrative with multiple endings depending on the decisions made by the player.
- Unique, ever-changing room which reacts to the mental state of the main character.
|Author||Pigmentum Game Studio|
|Made with||Unity, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator|
|Tags||2D, artgame, Atmospheric, depression, Hand-drawn, Meaningful Choices, Mental Health, serious, Story Rich|
|Average session||A few hours|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $4.79 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Spread awareness of depression in this special dayFeb 23, 2019
- Blue Monday is a good day to talk about depressionJan 20, 2019